Class L – Art
Directors – Michael Gampp & Roy Lucas
Superintendent – Melissa Gampp
1. There will be no entry fees for this department.
2. All entries must be either framed or canvas stretched or matted on construction or illustration board. Each entry must have an attachment suitable for hanging. Entries not meeting these requirements will be rejected.
3. All entries must be the work of the exhibitor.
4. No identification should show on the front of the entry.
5. If any entry, in the opinion of the judge, is not entered in its proper class it will not be considered in the award of premiums.
6. Entries will be accepted between 1:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. Sunday before the fair and between 8:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon Monday of the fair. Entries must be in place by 12:00 noon Monday of the fair and must remain on exhibit throughout the entire fair. Items will be released between 12:00 noon and 4:00 p.m. Sunday after the fair.
7. Premiums for this department must be picked up at the Art Department during the release times listed in rule 6.
8. The Fair Board and its Directors will not be responsible for the loss of exhibits or ribbons.
7. Ribbons for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place will be awarded in each class. Premiums for each class will be 1st Place – $3.00 and 2nd Place – $2.00. The best entry as selected by the judge will be awarded a rosette in each category for both the Adult (i.e. Oil, Acrylics, Water Color, etc.) and Junior (i.e. 6 to 9 Years Old, 10 to 15 Years Old, etc.) Divisions. Best in Show Rosettes will be awarded to one Adult Division entry and one Junior Division entry.
8. Exhibitors are limited to two entries per class. The same work may not be exhibited in both the Adult & Junior Divisions.
9. Decisions of the judge or judges will be final.
10. All premiums for an exhibitor that total less than $10.00 will be paid in cash at the time the exhibits are released. The exhibitor must sign a voucher stating that they have received payment. Premiums of $10.00 or more will be paid by check, but must be picked up at the time exhibits are released. No premiums will be mailed to anyone after the fair. Premiums not picked up at the time of dismissal will be considered a donation to the Society.
3. Still Life
10. Still Life
17. Still Life
24. Still Life
Other Media (Includes Pencil, Pen & Ink, Charcoal, Pastel, Crayon)
31. Still Life
42. Still Life
Exhibitors Note: All entries must be matted on illustration board or equal and with attachment on back suitable for hanging. Framed entries are also acceptable.
Children 6 to 9 Years Old – All Media
105. Still Life
Children 10 to 15 Years Old
108. Computer Art
110. Pen & Ink
111. Water Color Painting
Children 16 to 18 Years Old
116. Water Color
120. Pen & Ink
121. Computer Art
Residential Care Youth